Mr Uwe Kühne
Sales Manager Toolmaking
+49 (0) 74 74 / 6 96 - 35
Our toolmaking ensures high precision through the use of high-quality, high-performance CNC machines integrated into a CAD/CAM system. Due to the existing common interfaces, we are open and compatible.
Our many years of experience in the production of injection moulded parts directly influence the tooling concept. Use of the most accurate 3D measuring technology ensures the highest standard of quality.
Our technical requirements and our know-how ensure high size accuracy, reliability and production safety even for very high quantities.
- consultation and development support (e.g. number of tools, selection of hot runner system, automation capability, cycle time optimisation through new cooling concepts, etc.)
- manufacture of high-performance tools for almost all technical materials and fillers
- application-oriented tool concepts of the highest quality, even for small quantities
- high availability
- long service life even for plastics with a high fibreglass content (> 50%) and / or high cycle frequency
- experience in and with cycle time-determining temperature control methods (Contura, HotSpot, ...)
- insert and outsert tools, Reel2Reel, Reel2Tray
- hybrid technology
- short notice ramp-up until production maturity
- maintenance-friendly tool design
- maintenance of customer tools as a service